Given that we spend close to a third of our lives asleep it is surprising how little many of us actually know about why we sleep and what happens during this large component of our life. Inadequate sleep carries with it health risks such as heart disease, obesity and depression, loss of productivity at work, and can be downright dangerous.
About half of inadequate sleep is because of factors that we can control. Many of us are unaware of what we can do to resolve this problem.
PDx Sleep health workshops provide the knowledge to optimise sleep and to rectify simple sleeping problems when they occur.
This workshop will help you:
- Understand the causes and consequences of poor sleep;
- Optimise your sleep for improved alertness, wellbeing and quality of life;
- Prevent sleeping problems from occurring;
- Seek help for serious sleep problems (including sleep disorders).
The workshop is facilitated by psychologists with significant sleep and workplace wellbeing expertise.
- 3 hours
- 6 – 20 participants
- Facilitated on client’s premises