Leader Fatigue Risk Management
Mental fatigue (caused primarily by insufficient sleep) is a significant safety concern for businesses. Extended wakefulness and regular sleep deprivation have an impact on impairment comparable to being legally drunk.
The Leader fatigue risk management training assists those responsible for direct supervision of employees in safety-critical roles to identify and mitigate fatigue risk.
This workshop will help you:
- Understand the primary responsibilities of a team leader in relation to fatigue risk management;
- Identify common fatigue hazard that can reduce employee safety;
- Assess fatigue risk within your team;
- Apply a risk management approach to mitigate fatigue risk (at a team member level);
- Direct team members to assistance for complicated sleep problems.
The workshop is facilitated by psychologists with significant fatigue management and workplace health and safety expertise.
- 3 hours
- 6 – 20 participants
- Facilitated on client’s premises