Sleep Health Online Training
Poor sleep costs Australian businesses more than 25 billion dollars annually. That’s a greater economic impact than poor diet, physical inactivity and stress combined.
Given that we spend close to a third of our lives asleep it is surprising how little many of us actually know about why we sleep and what happens during this large component of our life. Inadequate sleep carries with it health risks such as heart disease, obesity and depression, loss of productivity at work, and can be downright dangerous.
About half of inadequate sleep is because of factors that we can control. Many of us are unaware of what we can do to resolve this problem.
This course will help you:
- Understand the causes and consequences of poor sleep;
- Optimise your sleep for improved alertness, wellbeing, and quality of life;
- Prevent sleeping problems from occurring;
- Seek help for serious sleep problems (including sleep disorders).
The training is written by psychologists with significant sleep and workplace wellbeing expertise. It features:
- high quality engaging animated content,
- plenty of supporting information,
- multiple choice questions to ensure transfer of learning,
- self-paced learning (learners can come and go as they please),
- can be completed on most devices with internet connectivity and
- provides a certificate on completion.